06 September 2012

Q and A: Will My Girlfriend Come Back To Me?

Q: My name is ****. My girlfriend +++  and I broke up a year ago, and we haven't talked since, but I can't stop thinking about her. We've were together off and on for two years before that. My friends set me up with ###, but I'm not sure if I want to get to know her with +++ on my mind so much. Will +++ and I ever get back together? If so, when and how? If not, will I end up with ###? What is my love life going to end up like? I'm so confused I feel like I'm loosing my mind.

A: I've said it before, and I'll say it again. The future depends on your choices, there is no "end up", just the consequences of your choices...and other people's choices too.

That why romance questions are the hardest of all in Tarot. There isn't a way to know what is in ### or +++ heart and mind. Even if there was a way to know what they are thinking and feeling, I wouldn't use it = out of respect for their dignity and privacy. Would you want them know your innermost thoughts and feelings without your permission??

Let's look at this logically, step by step. Sometimes it takes logic to balance out an emotional situation, just like intuition and spirituality can guide us in times where logic can't.

First, no, you are not loosing your mind. It's an old adage...if you think you are, you're not, because people who have real issues usually don't think they have any. I've done readings for people all over the world, and this is a very, very common question and feeling. Thinking about a lost love is difficult, emotional...and normal.

As for getting back together with +++, there are reasons you kept breaking up in the first place. Have any of those reasons changed, really? If you haven't talked to each other in a year, what would have in common to build a relationship on?? Anything is possible, but given your two's history of multiple breakups, and the year that has passed, I'd say the chances of you two having a successful relationship at any point is very, very small.

As for ###, how things go from here is up to you AND ###. It is up to you if you want to let your old relationship dominate your life, or if you want to move on and let yourself heal over time. Whether that healing process includes getting to know  ### (or not)  is up to you to decide. There is another option..."none of the above"...you could spend some time on your own in no love relationship at all to heal, put yourself back together, and be the best you that you can be for the next relationship down the road, whether that is with ###, with +++ or with someone you haven't even met yet.

I know that didn't include any Tarot cards, and wasn't the kind of reading you may have been expecting, but it is the honest answer, given the way Tarot works. It is all about choices, not predictions, and so much is up to you at this point, the cards can't really be of any good help.

Try reading the post about "how to find your soulmate", and give those ideas a little thought. My hunch is that will help more than a tarot reading right now, anyway.

Good luck!

www.ModernOracleTarot.com


No comments: