11 January 2013

Q and A: When will I work with my spirit guides?

Q: When will I start to work with my spirit guides? Will I hear them or see them?

A: When, if and how you work with your spirit guides (or angels) is entirely  up to you. You can start right here, right now if you so choose. Basically, all you have to do is love, trust, and listen.

As I understand it, the door of communication doesn't open or close  on their side...it opens or closes on ours. They are  ready and waiting to work with you, whenever your are ready to work with them. 

In my experience, there are a few things that can help make the process easier. I think they are very  important steps, but that is for you to judge. 

1. Set your intent to Love, Light, Respect - and only that.
2. Learn to listen to your INNER senses
3. Learn the language of spirit: symbolism and coincidence.


No comments: